Judithbrenner.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Judithbrenner.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
· information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
· information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
· information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
· IP Address
We do not receive or store any credit card information. This information is taken and processed on our behalf by the secure servers of Stripe and IZettle.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new events, services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
· We store your information on all or some of the following Mailchimp, Squarespace, Stripe and IZettle, who are all fully GDPR compliant.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie also helps us understand web site traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The cookies we use are via Squarespace.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
· To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
· To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
· To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
Where your consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· you can unsubscribe at anytime via any of the emails we send to you.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
CHILDREN – ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE